Kookaburra Team X22 Hockey Stick. This Hockey Stick features a state of the art LBow X profile. Engineered to produce sensational hitting power with an optimum point lower down the shaft to create a profile perfect for 3D skills and aids drag flick potential.
- Profile: LBow X – State of the art profile. Designed with the modern player in mind. Aids 3D skills and close control whilst offering all round playability (Optimum Point 24.50 mm @ 210mm)
- Construction: Dual Core
- 98% Carbon
- The Team X22 is constructed with Forged Carbon – using small pieces of carbon that are pressed into shape as the resin cures. What results is a stick that contains higher fibre volume content than traditionally made models, increasing strength, and providing a highly desirable aesthetic.
- Innegra Reinforcment: Extremely durable and impact resistant. Lightest fibre commercially available in the world today.
- SFR: Soft Feel Resin which penetrates into micro fibres to enhance exquisite feel and unparalleled durability.
- Energy Groove: Subtle groove in the shaft of the stick to assist with creating enhanced ball speed. Assists with passing, control and precision.
- KCF: The textured playing surface generates a more secure contact area, resulting in superb feel, control and agility
- Grip: X-Orb. The very latest in shock absorption material which has been bonded to handle of the stick. Designed to aid overall playability on high carbon models